Good Morning Everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I have just listed some of these sweet little dolls to my new Etsy page. From here on out, all of my updates should be happening in the new Etsy shop. I think that this will turn out to be much easier for everyone than the updates on the this blog page. I'm posting the link so you can go and check out the new Etsy shop. I will be working on some wonderful new rabbits this week. I can't wait to get them done and posted in the new shop. I will still be sending out email notices of updates, but also plan to post new things here and there. I probably won't bother everyone with an email if I've just posted a single item here and there. If you have a moment, stop by and get familiar with the new shop. I've also updated the SHOP NOW button on The Button Box Facebook page. This button is located just beneath the cover photo. Just click on that button and that will also take you to the new Etsy shop. I will be leaving up this blog page for awhile yet, until everyone knows all about the new Etsy shop... Wishing you all a happy day! https://www.etsy.com/shop/ButtonBoxMercantile?ref=l2-shopheader-name
Mercantile Dolls~ Now on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment